Change a Final Grade

If you have submitted a final grade by error, or if the grade has been appealed and should be revised, you can do this in 2 ways: 

Via Course Roster : 

Via Gradebook: 

Please remember to provide any supporting comments explaining the change.  These comments are for documentation purposes only and are not part of the student performance evaluation comments. 
The history of changes will be saved within OASIS for future reference. 

Feedback and Knowledge Base